Thursday, October 2, 2008

How to remove brown marks left by acne

« ...The question "How do I get rid of old acne scars?" is poppin up a lot lately, I find this question being asked on most acne forums. I'm a firm believer in natural cures that can treat old acne scars. I don't believe in over-the-counter products, I won't go into the reasons why. But from personal experience I can tell you the best way to treat old ones is by using natural treatments....
...Acne Laser Removal...»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Some cases of acne require physician intervention. If your acne is overly persistent, worsening, painful or bleeds, contact a doctor. Sometimes a prescription antibiotic is needed to clear up any secondary skin infections before acne can be treated successfully....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: best face wash for nodule acne, does taking iron pills cause acne, home remedies for removing dark spots from acne

No comments: