Thursday, July 3, 2008

Acne treatment proactive and how to get rid of acne for men pills

By the 3rd day, my skin was looking a lot better, but by no means "acne free". On that evening of the third day, I considered the program a partial success. But when I woke up the next day, I looked in the mirror and saw that my skin had completely cleared up...
• Washing your face 1583 times a day. I know you have heard somewhere from someone that if you have acne, you should wash your face a thousand times. That is bad advice. Do not wash your face more than 3 times a day and use only the cleansers that suit your skin type.
A common myth is that excess oil causes acne. To put it simply, it doesn't. Oil is absolutely and completely essential to the health of your skin. Without it, your skin would age quickly and dramatically and would fall prey to all sorts of infections from the bacteria you come into contact with every day.
eoggygeeeree.blogspot.com
tags: home remedy for acne scars, octagon soap acne, acne scar microderm

No comments: